Be The One will drastically improve the quality of life of individuals in our local and global community by providing sound biblical teaching, dedicated counseling and mentoring programs, and resources to provide consistent nutrition and adequate housing.
Areas of Concentration
- Community Outreach focusing on these areas:
- We offer a Community Food Pantry. Guidleines for the pantry are as follows:
- Hours of service are Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- An in-person application must be submitted along with photo identification at the time of application.
- Two bags of groceries are given at each visit.
- A two week interval between visits is required.
We have endeavored to reach our community in a HUGE WAY this year and the upcoming years. It is called Be The One. Check out the web page at http://stjbc.org/be_the_one.