- Ensure you have a temporary passcode or FOB. You have six seconds to enter before the door locks. If it locks enter your passcode again or use your FOB to gain access.
- ALWAYS enter through the main vestibule doors (unless otherwise given permission through the church office)!
- Access building using the passcode or FOB.
- The alarm will begin to beep in a series once the door is opened. It is counting down.
- You have 1 minute to disarm the security alarm. Alarm panel is located on the left on the education wing wall.
- Press “SECURITY” then the code “1865”. You should hear the system disarm. This disarms the system.
- Turn on only the lights needed to conduct meeting or event.
- Please note, the doors are motion activated. If you stand five feet in front of them on the inside they will unlock. This is the only way they open and remain unlocked without a passcode or FOB.
- ALWAYS exit through the main vestibule doors (unless otherwise given permission through the church office)!
- Meeting room(s) must be re-set per guidelines (see room chart on the wall in each room). If non-ministry meeting.
- All lights off. Check the lights in the pantry, HVAC room, kitchen(s) sanctuary, classrooms, offices, hallways and vestibule.
- Check ALL exit doors (white exit doors across from sanctuary on either side; kitchen, fellowship hall, adjacent hallway exits to kitchen, and sanctuary especially).
- Ensure your group is the near doors or exits the building completely before the alarm is set. Please note: ALL DOORS HAVE TO BE SHUT BEFORE THE ALARM IS SET!
- To set the alarm: Press “SECURITY”, then “AWAY” the alarm will beep notifying you it is set and will start counting down.
- You have 1 minute to exit the building. Ensure the door is pushed closed upon exiting.
- If you have trouble with the alarm, please call/text Rev. Chris Seawood At 479-236-4240.