2019 Church Cruise
July 20 - July 29
*Update: We now have 8 rooms left! If you are interested in going on the cruise there is still time. But space is limited! Please book your space now. You can book your cabin until April 12, 2019.
Dear STJBC Family,
Thank you for your patience and interest to participate in the July 2019 Royal Caribbean Cruise, Liberty of the Seas. We are excited about the trip and thrilled to see over thirty families have registered for the cruise and many more are interested. Please trust, we have been working diligently to secure the best cost possible for our group, and stay within the current guidelines/requirements of Royal Caribbean and its partners. We understand family needs are varied, so any needs outside of what is listed below, please contact Ms. Deborah Wright, Land & Cruise Specialist, of Cruise Planners, so she may reserve accommodations to meet your unique family needs and or answer any other questions you may have. Phone: 479-696-2022 or Email: [email protected]
Balcony double occupancy = $1,317.95 per person
Balcony single occupancy = $ 2,536.95
Ocean View double occupancy =$ 1,107.95 per person
Ocean View single occupancy = $ 2,116.85
Inside Stateroom view holds up to 4 people has 2 twin beds and 2 upper beds. Price w/o restrictions for a party of 4 in the room= $ 3,759.80 . The price of the room with a *non-refundable deposit =$3,532.80
We have our own link on her site which provides details pertaining to our specific trip. Please visit and register ASAP: http://www.djwtravels.com/
- Go down to center of her home page and click on the “St. James Group” button,
- You will be asked to enter a password; please enter: stjames1
Some additional benefits booking as a group, besides knowing we’ll all be there together:
- Lower deposit amounts
- Professional support from experienced agent guiding group through the entire trip to ensure we get maximum benefits and best room accommodations to meet varied family needs/budgets who is aware of current rules, policies and regulations regarding cruises.
- On-ship credits per family to apply to off shore excursions, specialty dining, drink packages
- Reserved spaces for group gatherings on ship
STJBC is a church family that prays, plays and stays together!
Click the link below to view the powerpoint.