I wanted to give you an update on where we are as a church regarding re-entry back into the church on July 12th. Over the last several weeks, we’ve been monitoring all that is going on and consulting with health care professionals, along with the feedback from the survey that was conducted – has led us to postponing the re-entry until further notice. While we are saddened by the influx of new cases in Northwest Arkansas, we remain dedicated to ensuring that every precaution is taken for the safety of everyone. We are in a very challenging season and as with any good church, we endeavor to put you first. We hear you loud in clear in your survey responses and we are making the appropriate adjustments for our anticipated reunion.
We are very thankful and grateful for you still hanging in there with us. Your viewership and financial generosity have been such a blessing and encouragement. We so much appreciate you along with our many guests and friends.
Please stay close as we hope to have some news in the very near future about coming together again. We will be looking at how the state opens our local school districts, which will prompt us to potentially follow suit. Tentatively, the local schools are scheduled to open on August 13th.
Longing to see you soon,
We want to encourage you to join us in the following efforts.
- PRAYER – Pray for those impacted by COVID-19 and for health care workers. Join us in our Wednesday morning prayer at 6:30AM. Phone in at (605) 468-8739, passcode: 827677
- WORSHIP– Join us for online worship services on Sunday morning at our regular time of 10am, we will not open our building for public gatherings for the week of March 22nd and 29th. Depending on further information, this could expand to additional weeks.
- SUMMER PREACHING SERIES – Join us beginning Wednesday, May 6th weekly at 7 P.M. via Livestream or Facebook Live as we journey through the book of Hebrews.
Our Youth Pastor will conduct study online with our youth via our church Facebook Live page
- SERVE– Consider serving those that will be impacted the greatest. Children who rely on school meals to eat and those who will suffer greatly from food insecurity and homelessness. Our food pantry will remain open to serve this community if you are interested in serving. Our Food Pantry is open Tuesdays from 11AM to 1PM.
- GIVE – Join us in giving online to support our work. Your generosity is crucial toward us living out our mission. Visit our giving page at https://stjbc.org/give/ for all our giving options.
- If you prefer to drop off your gift the office will be open Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
- INFORMED– We will keep you informed on any changes on our website stjbc.org and all our social media platforms (Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Please check all our communication platforms periodically for updates.
In times of crisis, we need a strong church that operates in great FAITH. Even as we must make these unfamiliar adjustments in this season, we are praying for healing, restoration and peace.